Putting our money (and time) where our mouth is.

 

We believe that being a world-class digital agency means that we have a responsibility to make the world a better place. We’re also firm believers that when you talk the talk, you’ve also got to walk the walk.

We love the work we do with our clients, and the products we create with them are often tools and resources that help the greater good. However, we came across many organizations over the years that were doing amazing things for important causes that didn’t have the time or resources to make the impact that they could be making. And that honestly bummed us out.

Enter The 90/10 Principle. It’s a simple idea: 90% of our time would be spent on billable client work to pay the bills and keep the lights on. The other 10% would be spent on pro bono projects.

In practice, that means that every other Friday is a GoodFolk Friday - we don’t do any client work and we just focus on projects for our charitable partners. We come together as a company to work on one larger project (usually lasting a year or longer, such as a website redesign or building an app) and various smaller projects for causes we believe in. And there’s usually some pizza involved.

With the support of our clients and the resolve of our team, we’re able to use our powers for good. And that’s the way we think it should be.