Chicago Office | Full Time
About the Company:
GoodFolk is a full-service Digital Media agency that specializes in the design, development, and marketing of cutting-edge web and mobile applications. 10SL is based in Chicago with a satellite office in New York City and has a broad, rapidly growing client base.
About the role:
As a project manager for GoodFolk, you will work closely with key clients and decision makers to oversee the design and development process. You will have to hit the ground running from day one on a wide variety of assignments. You will have exposure to all aspects of the business from the design process, digital marketing, and SEO to strategic planning and client management. There is plenty of room for growth within the role as you will quickly be able to develop and expand the range of client relationships and projects that you are involved with. Additionally, you’ll work directly with the CEO and have a voice in all major project decisions.
We are primarily looking for someone who is interested in and will excel at managing client relationships, managing development and QA staff, setting and managing clear project deliverables and timelines, maintaining product quality, writing content, and developing marketing proposals. Formal writing & social media experience would be useful but not necessary.
While your responsibilities will require an interest in tech and an ability to understand clients’ needs, you will not be expected to work on the heavily technical aspects of projects, like programming apps or coding websites.
You bring an entrepreneurial spirit, a sense of scrappiness and a diversity of thought to all that you do. This position demands an uncommon balance of creativity and drive, along with interpersonal savvy and basic analytical skills that allows you to develop lasting relationships with clients and your team members. You must have a proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment as well as the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently.
Prior experience is not required; we are open to applicants from diverse backgrounds, and level of experience. However, all applicants must have:
- A Bachelor's degree, strong academic record (3.7+), and demonstrated grit and leadership while at school
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships
- High degree of organizational skills in order to meet tight deadlines and maintain high quality work
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across both verbally and in written form
- High degree of discretion and confidentiality on all business matters
- A track record of demonstrating a strong work ethic, integrity and personal accountability
- Strong people skills and a sense of humor
- Interest in both tech and digital marketing
- Interest in working in a startup-y environment, in terms of approach and work environment (the office has beer on tap!)
Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this position. GoodFolk LLC is an Affirmative Action – Equal Opportunity Employer.