Your Privacy Matters
At GoodFolk we value and respect the privacy of your personal information. We have crafted the policy below to be as clear and straightforward as possible. Our goal is provide an environment where our visitors, blog readers, prospective clients, and clients feel informed and empowered with respect to your privacy and us.
The Policy sets out what personal data we might collect and why, how we process and protect that data, and your related rights.
Last revised on June 28, 2018.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
1.1. What information we collect:
We collect information such as name, email address, phone number, mailing address and billing information when you use our Services to offer you a personalized and relevant experience, and to provide and bill for Services.
The personal information provided to or collected by our Services is controlled by GoodFolk LLC, 125 S. Clark, 17th Floor, Chicago, IL, 60603.
1.2. We collect your personal information in the following ways:
- In order to improve our Services and the website, and provide more convenient, relevant experiences to you, we and our vendors may use "cookies", "web beacons", and similar devices to track your activities.
- When you visit a website (such as our site), your browser automatically shares certain information, such as your IP address and other device information. Today, many browsers offer Do Not Track plugins that allow you to express a preference that you not be tracked, and that tell websites that you visit, by sending an electronic beacon, this preference. At this time, our site does not respond to Do Not Track beacons sent by browser plugins.
- When you enter into an agreement with us to provide Services, you must minimally provide us with your name, email address, and billing information. You may provide additional data and information during our discussions to help us provide you customized Services. In regards to your own customer data you should only provide us what we need access to in order to provide Services to you.
When our agreement ends, you can request immediate deletion of your data on the agreement end date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you submit a request for more information or contact, we store the details you submit to us (name, email, company, etc). We may also obtain legally-compliant lists of potential business customers for our Services for marketing purposes.
- Our Websites may allow you to interact with us on third party social media platforms such as Twitter and LinkedIn. When you choose to interact with us via social media platforms, we may automatically receive additional Personal Information from you such as your profile pictures, education, work history, relationship status, gender, location, personal websites, and any additional images or information. We may also collect your communications with us through the third party social media platforms.
- This site is directed towards individuals working on behalf of businesses, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13. To respect the privacy of children and to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, children under the age of 13 should not use this site. We ask that parents supervise their children while online.
- We are constantly innovating to improve our Services, which means we may create new ways to collect information on the Services.
Our Services are a dynamic, innovative environment, which means we are always seeking to improve the Services we offer you and this policy is subject to change without notice to you.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- To respond to inquiries, to provide the sites and Services, to provide advice and support, and to invoice according to signed contracts.
- To analyze and improve the sites and Services. For example for technical or security purposes and to improve your customer experience.
- To market and sell our Services under legitimate interest or consent basis where provided, including to communicate with you about additional Services we offer. And/or to communicate information we deem relevant or conceivably useful to you, such as newsletters containing blog posts and other such information. If we do so, we will provide you with an easy and free way to opt-out of receiving such communications in the future.
- We use third party services to run the website, store prospect and client data, and facilitate our Services such as analysis, development, maintenance, and marketing. These third parties have limited access to your information only to perform tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for other purposes.
Google analytics: We send data to Google Analytics for analysis and to better improve our Ads, Traffic, etc. To learn how Google, Inc. uses data collected on our Site, visit here. Learn more on expiration of these cookies here. You can download and install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your current web browser to opt out of Google Analytics tracking.
- Polls and Surveys may be conducted by us to improve the quality of our Services. You may opt out of participating in surveys at any time.
- We may disclose your personal information only if compelled by law, subpoena, or other legal process, or if necessary to enforce our contract for Services.
We attempt to notify Visitors and Clients about legal demands for their personal information when appropriate in our judgment, unless prohibited by law or court order or when the request is an emergency. In light of our principles, we may dispute such demands when we believe, in our discretion, that the requests are overboard, vague or lack proper authority.
- GoodFolk is a US based company. We may transfer your information and process it outside your country of residence, wherever GoodFolk, Rockstar Coders, or affiliates and third party providers operate; provided, however, that we will only do so in accordance with applicable laws.
3. IMPORTANT INFORMATION
3.1. Your Rights
You have the right to access, modify, correct, or delete your personal information controlled by GoodFolk or Rockstar Coders by notifying us as listed below.
3.3. Data Retention
We keep your information for as long as needed to provide you Services and for a limited period beyond our last contact in case you should need additional Services.
We may retain personal information, for a limited period of time, if requested by law enforcement or if necessary to comply with our legal obligations, meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce this agreement.
If you have elected to receive communications or Services from us, we retain information about your preferences until you opt out of receiving these communications and in accordance with our policies.
We take privacy and security seriously. Also, please know that the Internet is not a secure environment, so be careful and select strong passwords.
To protect any data you store on our servers, we regularly monitor our system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. However, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If we learn of a security systems breach, we will inform you and the authorities of the occurrence of the breach in accordance with applicable law. Please help keep your account safe by using a strong password.
3.7. How To Contact Us
If you want to send us notices or service of process, please contact us VIA EMAIL at email@example.com.
OR BY MAIL at:
Attn: Agreement Matters (Privacy)
125 S. Clark, 17th Floor
Chicago, IL, 60603 USA